On 16-May-2017, at 6:09 PM, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de> wrote:

> - From a development point of view, given that there aren’t many who
> are familiar with the codebase, it would really help build some kind of
> confidence level in submitted patches, if the github repo was backed by
> the usual PR processing mechanism that’s associated with many other
> Apache projects out there. What I mean is, submission of each PR
> triggering the builds, testcases through a build automation tool (like
> Jenkins) and reporting back with any issues with existing test cases.

+1
I don't know any automatisation of this kind. Someone else?
Something where we could copy that?

Apache Kafka are doing this for their github mirror
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pulls. They had a discussion about this in
their mailing list on how to setup. I’ll try and find if there’s some detailed
instructions for Apache projects to follow this model.

-Jaikiran