Merge commits always spam the commits list which, while annoying, I've
learned to mass-delete whenever it happens. ;)

I looked at some random changes and found a couple markup typos, but
otherwise it looks like it converted well enough.

I'm more familiar with the maven plugins for site management, so I'm not
sure about the integration aspects, but worst case scenario, can't you just
commit the parts to svnpubsub on release?

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>