On 2017-06-01, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:

>>> Le 31 mai 2017 à 19:47, Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
>> a écrit :

>> Also, external links must be pruned and/or directed to Internet Archive
>>> -(
>>> The tutorial of yEd must be revised, version 3 has many more controls. I
>>> converted the odg diagrams to svg, and started looking at Ivy report/yEd
>>> screenshots. The original Ivy logo is unfortunately too low resolution
>> for
>>> simple tracing :-( Is this all there is?

>> The only version of the logo we have is in the svn.

> That's a pity.

> A couple of related questions: Apache Incubator has changed the logo,
> should the new logo from their press release kit be used in documentation
> instead?

Does the Ivy doc include the Incubator logo anywhere? If so, we may want
to update it. But it can surely only be in a historical context, so
keeping the old logo would probably be fine.

> Next, there is an "Apache Ant Group" logo that looks like the regular
> ASF feather <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:ASF-logo.svg>
> mirrored horisontally with the text on top of it. Is that an official
> logo?

It is. We know the ASF logo has changed in the mean time and yes, in a
way we are expected to adjust to the new logo. Nobody is going to do
that for us, each project is responsible for their own stuff.