Gintas, can you list the exact nature of changes for some specific classes that
you think this effort might involve? I know you already sent me some samples,
but it would be good if the rest know what kind of changes are involved.

Personally, my opinion on this is - if it’s internal implementation details
that this change involves (like private fields or methods of certain classes),
it’s fine to do that in the upcoming release. But if it’s more than that, then
IMO, we should hold on to that for a bit and evaluate it in some subsequent
release so that we don’t do too many changes without evaluating the kind of
impact it has on the external libraries that use Ivy.

Ultimately, I believe this will come down to a case-by-case basis.

-Jaikiran

On 19-Jun-2017, at 10:12 AM, Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>