We already have something:
mail: "This task may depend on external libraries that are not included in
the Ant distribution. See Library Dependencies for more information."
dependencies:
"mail.jar       Mail task with Mime encoding, and the MimeMail task
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index-138643.html
 activation.jar         Mail task with Mime encoding, and the MimeMail task
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/jaf-135115.html";

mail.jar could be downloaded via "ant -f fetch.xml javamail", but activation
has to be installed.

So what changed with Java10?

Jan