Github user jaikiran commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/ant/pull/81

    > @jaikiran I think the test does exhibit the multithreaded scenario, I ran
it prior to the Project changes to ensure it did fail. My Java is a bit rusty,
but I believe the 2 separate ExecutorService's created run concurrently.

    You are right indeed. When I replied previously, I did not focus on the
second executor submit and the fact that this task would run in parallel with
the previous for loop that (might) still be in progress.

    > My only concern is it's possible it may not catch the issue in the future
as a regression test due to the non-determinism, as well as the somewhat
arbitrary loop count and extended time taken to run the test (<100 milliseconds
currently, but overall these types of tests tend to add up).

    Agreed. So it's fine to not include the test.

---