Github user ferrerod commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/any23/pull/60

    My Java skills may be quite rusty, hence the 3 year old JDK. Looking at
implementation of method run(.., Document in, ExtractionResult out) in
`EmbeddedJSONLDExtractor.java`, I see a couple things that puzzle me and if you
have time to explain I'd be grateful:

    1. I do NOT see anywhere in EmbeddedJSONLDExtractor.java where 'out' is
being written to. Why is that?

    2. // the results of this method are never used?
    `jsonldScripts = extractJSONLDScript(in, baseProfile, ..., out);`

    3. //the inner class JSONLDScript takes 3 parameters in the initializer but
only assigns xpath to an instance variable but the other two (IRI name, String
content) are never assigned to the instance.  Is this intended / correct?

    `    public JSONLDScript(String xpath, IRI name, String content) {
          this.xpath = xpath;
        }
    `

---