I can look into possibility of using this in existing tests as well.

Basically the idea behind this EmbeddedKafka class is to provide a single
object which spawns up JVM-local Kafka Cluster.

Possibly there are extensions (like multiple brokers etc) which needs to be
done in this class for making use in existing Kafka test. I'll investigate
that.