Curtis Clauson wrote:

Jürgen Schmidt wrote:

Hi Curtis,

no, there is no specification available. Only the existing online help and the docu in the DevGuide. When you find bugs in both kind of documentation, you can easy help us by submitting an issue for the problem.

The Community will owe it to you

Juergen

Thanks Juergen.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to submit issues when you have no idea if the behavior is a bug or part of an unknown and undocumented design.

The community would reap far more benefit if an OOo Basic language specification were a live document in the scripting project documentation section.

Well, first you search the the issues to see if it has already been filed.
You can post here and ask.
You can create an issue and have them tell you that it is not an issue.
I have found the people who deal with these things to be very polite, even when I am wrong and waste their time (which happens on occassion). Most of the bugs that I bothered to submit for the code have been fixed.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.sxw