Hi there, I have a small problem with Starbasic in OOo that I wonder if there is any sollution to, or perheps a workaround for, I'm not sure this is a bug at all...

anyway, I have a small starbasic script that will save the document locally and after that do some small updates to the document after it has been saved

the problem I have is then the following

1: the document is beeing saved by the script, this takes a while for big documents
2: the user tries to close the document whil it is beeing saved (nothing will happen at this stage since the document is under saving)
3: the document has now been saved and the document is beeing closed (since the user pressed the close button)
4: my scripts tries to modify the document but encounters errors since the document is no longer opened.

well that is in short what happens

Is there some way that I can (in script or config) tell OOo to not close the document before the script has finished

/Christian Andersson