hi there I have a small problem that I would like to get some help with...

I have been asked to see if there is some way to prevent users from using the copy/cut/paste functionallity in openoffice (in the menu and the shortcut.)

the reason for this is that the users are students in a class and they are going to have some exams soon, during these exams they are to write a report in OOo, and they will have access to the net so that they can use it for research. To stop them from just copy paste text from the internet the teachers want me to find a way to stop copy/cut/paste functionallity in OOo so that they have to type everything, and by having to type everything the chance for "cheating" will be less...

if it is possible they also would like me to turn on the record changes and to prevent the users from turning it off.

anyway, I've tried searching the openoffice.org site but keep getting internal errors from it..

I read some time ago that it was possible to configure OOo using some sort of slot files but since I cannot search the openoffice website
I turn to you...

Is anything of the above possible?

/Christian Andersson