Oh. I see it I'll take a look at it as soon as I have time.

Tom

Paolo Mantovani wrote:

Hi Tom,

Alle 10:18, mercoledì 1 giugno 2005, Tom Schindl ha scritto:
Hi Paolo,

I've got the same problem with the linking stuff. Could someone tell me
why you are not using the real package name? Nevertheless I must get rid of those cases I'm working on a regexp to force the package name to be
lower case but I'm not done until now. Though I've integrated you snippet.

Perhaps there's another problem:
in the code shown by the browser I see (line 9) :

Dim oDate As New [EMAIL PROTECTED] com.sun.star.util.Date}

that is the original output of codesnippet-creator

regards
Paolo