Le Lundi 1 Août 2005 10:07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
> Hi Pierre André,

Hi Cedric,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the delay in my answer. Holydays
with no internet connection are very good for resting but not so good for
developping ;-)

> Quoting Pierre-André <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > First of all, I would like to thank-you for taking the time to do this
> > integration with Eclipse ! It will help developpers to gain precious time
> > !
>
> I thank you for your effort to get time to improve my work :-) Eclipse
> people have tested a bit the plugin to help me correcting some bugs.

For now, I was not able to find the time to test your plug-in, but will try to
manage it as soon as possible ( I hope before the end of the week) !

> Philippe Ombredanne wrote a small article on my work and OpenOffice.org
> development. You can find it here :
> http://eclipse.techforge.com/index.php/article/171. He asked me to write
> something more precise when I would get more time, if you already have
> ideas we could write a common article to promote OpenOffice.org development
> :-)

I would be glad to do so ! You can contact me directly if you want some help.

To give some feedbacks (even if I have still not tested your plug... I hope
not to tell to many non-sense) here are some ideas. A feature which could be
nice would be to select different types of projects. When working with
OpenOffice.org, I noticed, that different "types" of projects can be coded :

- a component (with IDLC...).
- a new menu (linkied with code).
- linking it with external libraries or external code (QT...). This could
allow an application to communicate with OOo easily.
- Import / Export filters (C++, Java or XSL)
- ...

Giving the choice to select which type of project each one wants to develop
could help and create more specific code.

To continue your effort, it would be nice to have the same for C++ or Python
with KDevelop ! Some volunteers ?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Pierre-Andre