On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 11:17 -0700, Kim Kulak wrote:
> I've been writing an application in Python using OOo and it's great!
> Time to give back and I'd like to do this by translating the examples
> from Java into Python. The examples have been irreplaceable, even
> written in Java, in helping me to get my programs running.
>
> I've started, of course, with FirstUnoContact.py. It's ready to go and
> I'll append it to this email but first I have a few questions and comments:
>
> 1. Is there some place I can upload these files rather than sending them
> in an email? How would you prefer to receive them? Especially as they
> get larger!

I don't have any official standing but the following is what I am aware
of:

There is codes snippets:
http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/

and a forum:
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewforum.phtml?f=11

And for a more tutorial style of approach a wiki:
http://ext.openoffice.org.nz/doku.php

Currently the wiki concentrates on BASIC, but some python work has been
added and more is welcome.

[remainder snipped]

Thanks, Ian

--