Hi,

Laurent Godard wrote:

- extensions.openoffice.org (already 3 votes)

-1,

We already have a cvs module named 'extensions' in the 'util' project.

This situation (a module in one project is named like another project) is prone to cause confusion. Unfortunately we already have at least one case of this situation (module util/tools vs. project tools), but IMHO we should proliferate it any more.

Ciao, Joerg

--
Joerg Barfurth              Sun Microsystems - Desktop - Hamburg
Software Engineer                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenOffice.org Configuration          http://util.openoffice.org