Hi Stephan,
(missing my last mail from yesterday (may be moderated), no wonder if it comes twice)
Stephan Wunderlich schrieb:
Hi Peter,

in a former StarOffice version the following worked properly:

oTableCursor = oTable.createCursorByCellName(oTable.CellNames(0))
oTableCursor.ParaStyleName = "MyStyle"

Contrary to a "normal" XTextCursor this does not work in 2.0 anymore.

According to the api the service css.text.TextTableCursor includes the service css.style.ParagraphProperties with the missing property "ParaStyleName".

I wonder that this worked
(made my first UNO-steps with StarOffice 5.2..., no comment please ;) )
... the property ParaStyleName is optional and only makes sense for the text inside a cell, not for the cursor that enables you to move through the table ... but well ... changing your macro by

oTableCursor = oTable.getCellbyName(oTable.CellNames(0)).createTextCursor

should ensure that the paragraph style of the first cell is changed.

Hope that helps

Yes of course, thanks.
Only wondered, why all the other paragraph and char properties work.
Imo it makes no sense to allow e.g. the property NumberingStyleName
(which is optional too) and the ParaStyleName not.

oTableCursor.CharColor = 128 and
oTableCursor.NumberingStyleName = "List 1" work fine for example.

Regards

Peter