Cor Nouws wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Before adding some comment to #63445, I post this below, to see what
> others think.
>
> I created a custom menu, bounded to the document. There was already a
> Writer-bounded menu, And that also was linked to that new document....
>
> It turned out that before saving the new menu in the document, first the
> other menu had to be removed in the Customize-dialog. This removing only
> applied for that specific document: the Writer-bounded menu was no
> longer present in that specific document. This can be desirable, when
> sending an document with menu to someone else....
>
> However, the consequence is, that when a document document-bounded menu
> is loaded, an Writer-bounded menu, existing in OOo where the
> document+menu is made, is not available. This is something to keep in mind.
>
> Is this fully correct? Are others familiar with this behaviour?

Yes, you can have only one menu configuration per module because every
change immediately takes effect. So all of your changes are done on top
of the current, global Writer menu configuration.

I wouldn't complain if you called this a design bug. ;-)

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.