I wish I could send a test case. But I really can't
see anyway to isolate this to a reasonable set of
classes. darn. I will try, but it may take me some
time. Also thanks for the other scrollbar code, i
quickly tried it and it seemed to work, I will try it
again and tell you how it went.

take care

--- Stephan Wunderlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Kent,
> 
> > I get the same behaviour with 2.0.1 with 2.0.2.
> 
> can you send me a running sample that demonstrates
> the hanging, so that 
> I can see what you do different to me ?
> 
> Regards
> 
> Stephan
> 
>
---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to