Christoph Jopp ha scritto:
Maybe the overflow comes from the rest of your code.

I have not still write the rest of the code... :-)

May will be a further problem in Overflow...

Do you use Calc?

Yes...

There is a limit of 65536 lines - if you perhaps split your 130000+ lines into two columns you would be quite near at this limit.

Before to load the file in calc I must reduce the line number... as I have write in my previus message...

May be that OOo and basic are not the better tools for manipulate a file.txt.

thanks

Bart