Pardon me if this is a duplicate message, but I wasn't subscribed to the list
the first time I sent it and I didn't see it go through:

Hello.  I'm trying to use the OOo SDK plugin for Eclipse on OS X 10.4.10 (Intel)
as per the instructions at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/JavaEclipseTuto .
After the plugin is installed, I go to Window > Preferences > OpenOffice.org
Plugin > SDK Configuration and attempt to add the path to my SDK.  After I've
navigated to the path and clicked "Choose", the window displays "Unexpected
error handled" and the 'Ok' button is greyed out so I cannot proceed.  I've
removed spaces from the file path and I even tried removing the period in
OpenOffice.org.  See screenshot at http://pics.discosoup.net/OOoEclipseError.png