Hi together,

> I have a litte application and need to know the full path of the current
> document. Thus I use the XStorable interface. Using the
> xStorable.getLocation() method returns on a Windows XP system (using OOo
> 2.3): file:/F:/DOKUME1/Tobias/EIGENE1/...
> Correct would be: file:/F:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/Tobias/Eigene
> Dateien/...
> Is there a way to get the REAL full path of the document?

I found the reason for the old style path: the application opening the
document calls OOo with an old style path. OOo then returns the old
style path. Calling OOo with an new style path will return the new style
one.

My question: should OOo not always return the new style path name?

Greetings, Tobias