Martin Klar wrote:
Alexandro Colorado schrieb:
On Tue, 27 May 2008 17:16:06 -0500, Martin Klar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

 Have u import the Table interface?
How do I do that? How to use the Table Interface? Sorry, I'm quite new to OO/python.

Martin

Well if you got the table already in the document that means that you already have it. I am not sure how the interfaces handle the formating it might not depend from tables but from tables.styles. I will check the IDL for this, the IDL might help you find the right method or structure.
I don't use the IDL, simply an text editor.
So far I did some clicking around and found this:
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/table/TableBorder.html

I was there several times, but I don't understand, how to deal with, e.g.

TopLine
BorderLine <http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/table/BorderLine.html> *TopLine*;

*Description*
   determines the line style at the top edge.

Somehow I have to create an instance of Borderline, then apply it to my table. This is the Problem.

Martin
Martin,

There is a OO-extention "BorderLiner" with code in Basic and also a version in Java , have a look at the basic version it will give a answer at all you TableBorder -questions

Fernand