Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws escribió:
Hi *,

In Impress, I can get the page and also read / write
    oPage.BackGround.FillColor
or    oPage.BackGround.setProtertyValue ("FillColor", 16777215)
However, whatever I write, I see no effect on the actual slide.

Any idea?

if you want to change any property of the background, you have to instantiate a new background and replace the existing one (if existing at all, as it can be set at the master page, instead of at every individual DrawPage)

Sub Demo
        Dim oDoc as Object
        oDoc = ThisComponent

        Dim oDrawPages as Object, oDrawPage as Object
        oDrawPages = oDoc.getDrawPages()
        oDrawPage = oDrawPages.getByIndex(0)

        Dim oBackground as Object
        oBackground = oDoc.createInstance("com.sun.star.drawing.Background")
        oBackground.FillColor = RGB(250,0,0)

        oDrawPage.Background = oBackground

End Sub

see http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/drawing/Background.html

"this service provides the properties to describe a background filling for a drawing page. It can be obtained by the ::com::sun::star::lang::XMultiServiceFactory of a document and be set on draw pages that support a filled background."

Regards
Ariel.

--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.ArielConstenlaHaile.com.ar/ooo/

"Aus der Kriegsschule des Lebens
                - Was mich nicht umbringt,
        macht mich härter."
                Nietzsche Götzendämmerung, Sprüche und Pfeile, 8.