Clayton wrote:
Juergen Schmidt wrote:
Hi Andrew,

we all know you as Basic expert, if you identify this kind of problems
feel free to change it in the wiki directly. That is the main advantage
of the wiki. You can change things on the fly. And of course it was main
reason to shift to the wiki, to make contributions easier.

Clayton please correct me if i am wrong.

That's exactly right :-)  The intent of Wiki-fying the docs is to open
them up to the community.. make it easier for everyone to contribute.
In the old process, it was almost impossible for anyone to provide code
samples, fix errors etc. other than to open a bug.

C.
OK, thanks. I will continue to make edits as appropriate.

The Wiki makes this much easier for me to contribute.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm