After remaking the same table structures in a Native OO base as on the SQL server I can only confirm the memory leaks

- when opening a table
- when having a form with subforms and clicking in the tablegrid of the mainform causes also a memory leak.

can anyone confirm this behaviour ?

Tomorow i do the same test with a MySQL server and the JDBC driver and comeback with the results

Fernand

When using a ODBC connection to a MSQL datatbase on a Windows Machine the used Memory is constantly expanding .
- When opening a Table with the GUI
the used memory is not released when the table is closed. only after closing the Base-Document the memory is released
- opening a connection with the API
I tried connection.close and connection.dispose but only after closing the Form or the Base-Document, the memory is released

Is there a possible problem with my ODBC connection or is this a kwown problem with Base ?

Thanks for any hint

Fernand