On 08/08/2010 08:52 AM, Thomas Krumbein wrote:
Hey Bernard,

Bernard Marcelly schrieb:
Message de Thomas Krumbein  date 2010-08-04 11:24 :
Hey,

By one of my customer we have a problem during migration to OOo 3.2.1:

The page-layout is different and this is dramaticly because the page
break in now one line prior - and a lot of document didn´1 work as
expected.

Analysing the problem it depend on a different setting in the option menu:
in tools - options ->  OOo writer ->  compatibility the first checkbox (in
German "Druckermaße für Dokumentformatierung verwenden") is not set any
more.
Unfortunatly when I open a existing document via macro this checkbox is
marked - so the information musst be stored anywhere in the document.

But I do not know where???  Any hints?
I will try to change the setting per basicmacro after insert such a
document.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Hi Thomas,
It is more exactly the equivalent check in the printer dialog box, Options...

Dim ds As Object
ds = ThisComponent.createInstance("com.sun.star.text.DocumentSettings")
ds.PrintPaperFromSetup = False
Hmm, no - this was the wrong property. I have now checked the
settings.xml and have searched for different values - the searched
property is:
PrinterIndependentLayout
I can set a value using basic as you mentioned - that works.
But: Even using xray I cannot find the property anywhere in the
document. Maybe you have an idea?
Because - before I set this property I would like to check the actual
value - if this property is active (property is optional). But how to du
this???

Best regards
Thomas

Probably this:

PrinterIndependentLayout

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/document/PrinterIndependentLayout.html

For me, I think that 1 is enabled and 3 is disabled.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm