On Saturday 18 December 2010, 21:34:00, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> IMHO the wrong choice was to use the UNO type instead of
> com.sun.star.uno.TypeClass.
> With TypeClass and the support for new-style service constructor, it could
> have been as simple as:
>
>         Dim aMap
>         aMap = com.sun.star.container.EnumerableMap.create(_
>                         com.sun.star.uno.TypeClass.SHORT,_
>                         com.sun.star.uno.TypeClass.STRING)

looking at
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/container/EnumerableMap.html
I see this won't work, because the EnumerableMap also takes other types than
simple ones, like ENUM and INTERFACE; sure in this cases the UNO type is need
and the uno.TypeClass is not enough.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile