Il 05/01/2011 12:31, Andreas Bregas ha scritto:
[....]
Problem: This is not very convenient, as the CoreReflection service
is needed to get XIdlClass. Probably in most cases the macro program-
mer knows in advance which types he wants to use. Each type has a
unique name, so it also makes sense to accept the type name, both in

CreateUnoValue( "type", <UNO type name> )

as in

MyUnoObj.MethodWithTypeParameter( <UNO type name> )

So also the following will be supported:

aLongType = CreateUnoValue( "type", "long" )

or as in our case with fixed target type "type":

aMap = com.sun.star.container.EnumerableMap.create( "long", "string" )

I think this is more elegant and matches the usual Basic philosophy
trying to perform sensible conversions automatically.

+1

Great enhancement, I like it

thanks
Paolo M