I figured out how to set a page break through the cursor properties, I just
can't find a way to break left/right or odd/even.

Thanks.

From: Herter, Scott [mailto:scott.her...@napersoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:25 PM
To: dev@api.openoffice.org
Subject: [api-dev] How to insert a page break

I am trying to go through a document and insert a page break at a certain point
in the document.  Specifically I need to insert either a break right or break
left code.  I can search through the document, I can insert text, I can remove
text, I can't find any way to insert a break through the API.

I tried recording a macro, but that only showed me how to pop up the insert
break dialog, not very helpful.  I have been combing through the API
documentation trying to find some way to insert a new page break and have not
been able to find anything close to that.

Any suggestions on which API calls to look at?  I can get an XComponent,
XTextDocument, XText, and any component they implement, I just can't figure out
which API call will insert a page break.

Thanks.

--
I used to think I wasn't a morning person, but things never got better after
lunch.