Jeff Trawick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Regarding _POSIX_SOURCE:

Trivia on _POSIX_SOURCE from Tru64...

/*
 * If user defines _POSIX_SOURCE and if _POSIX_C_SOURCE is not defined,
 * define _POSIX_C_SOURCE to be 1.  (_POSIX_SOURCE maps to the POSIX 1003.1
 * standard from 1990).
 */

This stuff can be really aggravating...

I'm trying to figure out how to enable the declaration of _SC_CLK_TCK
so that mod_status compiles on Tru64.  YOY can't they have something
like _ALL_SOURCE (like on OS/390) which says I want access to whatever
you've got, standards be damned?

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...