Cliff Woolley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 2 Jul 2001, Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
> > In create_lock(), initialize as follows before filling in any lock handles:
> >
> > #if APR_HAS_PROC_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE
> >     new->pthread_interproc = NULL;
> > #endif
> > #if APR_HAS_SYSVSEM_SERIALIZE || APR_HAS_FCNTL_SERIALIZE ||
> > APR_HAS_FLOCK_SERIALIZE
> >     new->interproc = -1;
> > #endif
> > #if APR_USE_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE
> >     new->intraproc = NULL;
> > #endif
>
> We didn't catch this part, though.  The apr_lock_t is pcalloc'ed just
> prior to calling create_lock().  Do we really need to do this?  If so,
> feel free to add it in...

no prob, but sanity check the reasoning:

the app may need to know when the pthread handle vs. the int handle is
being used, thus the storing of -1 in the int handle and the NULL in
the pthread handle

--
Jeff Trawick | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...