--On Sunday, February 15, 2004 1:06 PM -0500 Jeff Trawick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd guess that a conversion to the less cool but more widely
ported/precompiled/preinstalled P* scripting language would be a rather
quick and would not suffer greatly from uncoolness and would pick up
additional people able and/or willing to maintain it ;)

If you did that, I bet we'd lose people willing to maintain it. ;-)

And, yes, automake is a dirty word. I want it very, very far away from any projects I work on... -- justin