On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:23:02AM +0100, Sascha Schumann wrote:
>     A shell script generating build-exports.mk is attached.
>
>     The implementation lacks cyclic reference detection (some
>     header files point to each other).  This can be resolved by
>     splitting the 2-3 header files though.

You beat me to it.. I was just wondering how to do the array of
include files which an include file includes, as per the python
original. I reached the conclusion that that is what make is for
isn't it? Is there a difference between

header.h:       head1.h head2.h

foo.c:  header.h

and

foo.c:  header.h head1.h head2.h

? I don't think so, and it removes the most fiddly bit of the
original.. (Also I ended up using awk which you managed to do
without ;) )

Cheers,

Patrick