On 09/08/09 03:56, Guenter Knauf wrote:

so this means for the NetWare build: either have set APU_DSO_BUILD=0 in
order to build LDAP static and then no DBD driver at all, or have set
APU_DSO_BUILD=1 and be forced to build LDAP as DSO.
If we have already an own define APU_DSO_LDAP_BUILD - why cant we just
move its setting into apu_config.h and each platform can set it as it fits?

please comment!

Same situation on Windows where there is always winldap present.
See no reason why would this need to be compiled as DSO.

IMHO every module should have an configure option to either
build statically or as DSO, not as right now (all or none)

Regards
--
^TM