On 04/28/2011 03:32 PM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Richard van der Laan
<richard.vanderl...@luminis.eu>  wrote:
Hi,

Anybody with a similar experience and/or solution?

This is what you need, right?  (sorry, in a rush at the moment)

IIRC, wrowe mentioned holding off this Windows change/fix/whatever to
1.5.x and doc it for 1.4.x.  IMO it is okay to make the change in
1.4.x (i.e., it is a bug fix, not a feature, and however much it sucks
some apps will have to depend on certain .x revisions because of bug
fixes).

That shouldn't be a problem cause we build the official tcnative
with static APR so when there is a first fixed APR version we'll
release the 1.1.21 together with fixed APR.

Regards
--
^TM