OK... how about this:

 1. We fix the FIXME in unix/shm.c which sez that the
    shm permission should be 0600. We instead set
    it to 0644 ala the rest of the shared-mem permissions
    instead of the super-permissive perms we use now
    (for SysV shm). [1]
 2. We re-add the robustness fix for ftok to both 1.5-dev
    and 2.0.

Neither of these are, from what I can see, ABI
guarantees. We document these none-the-less so
people who *might* be affected have some info.

Comments?

1. #elif APR_USE_SHMEM_SHMGET
        new_m->realsize = reqsize;

        /* FIXME: APR_OS_DEFAULT is too permissive, switch to 600 I think. */
        status = apr_file_open(&file, filename,
                               APR_FOPEN_WRITE | APR_FOPEN_CREATE |
APR_FOPEN_EXCL,
                               APR_OS_DEFAULT, pool);