On Sat, 6 May 2017 22:49:50 -0700
Gregg Smith <g...@gknw.net> wrote:

> The one difference I see between 1.5 and 1.6 is testpipe of 1.6

Platform?

> Failed Tests            Total   Fail    Failed %
> testpipe                    9      1     11.11%
>
> testpipe            : |Line 161: expected <0>, but saw <22>
> FAILED 1 of 9

That's apr_file_pipe_timeout_set returning 22, which is presumably a
system error.  Unix and netware may return an errno from fcntl,
and some beos (#if BEOS_BONE) might also return one from ioctl.
Windows and OS2 have no error returns in that range, as far as
I can tell.

So what is errno 22 on your platform?  Here it's EINVAL, unless
some race condition has caught our scary use of errno.

--
Nick Kew