Hi Eric,

 sure this works, but it adds an additional dependency (same with relying
on the system installed version). When expat was bundled with apr-util I
never had to do anything special about it. Likely I never realized that
dependency. So, apr-util-1.6.0 surprised me by breaking a year old build
process.

 So my question now is - was the removal of expat from apr-util
intentional? I see no mentioning in the release notes.

Thanks
Martin