Hi Nick,

 hmm. Maybe I am loosing my eyesight... I looked at both

http://www.apache.org/dist/apr/CHANGES-APR-1.6 and
http://www.apache.org/dist/apr/CHANGES-APR-UTIL-1.6

and find no mentioning of expat or its removal from the packages. But that
is the change-log and I now find it on the apr home page :-) All good now.

Thanks
Martin