On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 11:20 AM, Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
wrote:

> To clarify: the CI build failures only send a summary email to the dev
> list. If you want to see the output, you need to visit the CI build page
> (link included in the failure mail) and there clock on the appropriate
> "stdio" link. That's probably from where Bill took the log snippet.

Indeed, sorry for any confusion.

Note also the summary to the list includes the svn rev picked up in time for
the build to fail, so it's usually pretty simple from dev@ traffic to know
whether
your commit might be related. Our commit activity is low enough, and the
auto
build frequent enough, to find out pretty quickly.

At this time, it doesn't appear we have 1.7.x branch integrated in CI.

Bill