On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 2:28 PM Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 1:33 PM Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm> wrote:
> >
> > Looks like this has triggered broken builds on openwrt, would it be
> > possible to take a look?
>
> It looks like, in the generated "apr.h",
> APR_USE_PROC_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE is set but not
> APR_HAS_PROC_PTHREAD_SERIALIZE?

This possibly has to do with "/dev/zero" detection from:

APR_IFALLYES(header:pthread.h define:PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED dnl
             func:pthread_mutexattr_setpshared dnl
             file:/dev/zero,
             hasprocpthreadser="1", hasprocpthreadser="0")

I'm not sure it can work for cross-compilation, does forcing it with
"./configure ... ac_cv_file__dev_zero=yes ..." help?

Regards,
Yann.