On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 8:17 PM William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> Sorry, I'd been pounding on a beta deliverable, it's my bad. This coming week
> I have cycles to give
> back to APR, CMake and other projects neglected during this crunch period. I
> hope an end-of-year
> (or very early January) release will meet your goals..

Yes, thanks, and no problem. I think that might be just in time, so
I'm crossing my fingers :-).

(as you might know, Subversion development is going quite slowly these
days, so it's hard to say when the cycles of the different volunteers
will align -- it might be end of this year still, but I'm guessing
it's more likely to be early January too I think ... we're progressing
with small steps here and there)

--
Johan