I log some info during test on Archiva Base :: Repository Interface Layer

It seems that the two following tests are executed in random order.

public void testGatherSnapshotVersionsA()
public void testGatherSnapshotVersionsAWithProxies()

If testGatherSnapshotVersionsA before testGatherSnapshotVersionsAWithProxies
Test run OK
But testGatherSnapshotVersionsAWithProxies before
testGatherSnapshotVersionsA leads to 1.0-alpha-11-20070315.033030-10 present
on the test repository and messing the test.

-- On the UI (Long and not easy to explain only by text)
Cannot yet help in coding. Not fluent in the framework yet.

>>I like the idea about separate browsing vs search with query parameters
(I'm currently working on the search I hope to have finish this week)

>>BTW the autocomplete/filtering on browsing looks to be a nice idea
(something like http://www.screencast.com/t/01FIwaVTr ? ) (I have just
committed that)
Looks cool

Some other idea to have in the new UI

--> browser with more complete list (list of full path group + artifact +
version) with filtering according to current search quick search. With nice
color cycle to make reading reading easy.
 --> possibility remove in browser (according to user permission, and maybe
upload) less error in filling the delete or upload form. (because input can
be pre filled)
        .....                                        |  repository   |
Manage

  / ant / ant / 1.6.5                  | internal                   |
remove
  / ant / ant / 1.6                      | internal                   |
remove

   --> right side view  (1/2 to 1/3 % of width of page) for details info
with tab like is now when you got the artifact.

Alternative menu item center on artifact / repo / report / user / system vs
find / manage / administration
Somehow restricted menu should be not displayed or in different color

Artifacts  (public with exception)
  Browse
  Upload  (restricted)
  Delete  (restricted)

Repository (restricted)
 Repository Group
 Repository
 Proxy connectors
 Network Proxies
 Legacy Support

Reports  (public with exception)
 Report
 Audit Log (restricted)
 System Status (restricted)

System (restricted)
  Customize appearance
  Network configuration

//
Users (restricted) seems to be done in top tool bar
   Management
   Roles