For the one of the test see issue https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1609

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Olivier Lamy [mailto:ol...@apache.org]
Envoyé : mardi 28 février 2012 19:23
À : dev@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Random unit test fail during build

2012/2/28 Eric Barboni <barb...@irit.fr>:
> I have limited knowledge of surefire so not sure if I am right Seems
> to me that runOrder=alphabetical is only for class ordering and not
> for method ordering.
> org.apache.maven.surefire.util.DefaultRunOrderCalcultator.java in
> surefire-api
correct !
So I'm puzzled with your issue. :-(

> I try to run new UI with modifying template to see if it works even
> with test unit not working.
Yup no problem you can still run the webapp

> Seems I can try to propose the patch for browser part (in a close future).
> (will write an enhancement issue to keep trace)

Good !!! and Thanks !

> Eric

>>> e
>>> t
>>> adataT
>>> oolsTest)  Time elapsed: 0.022 sec  <<< FAILURE!
>>> java.lang.AssertionError: Assert Snapshot Versions: length/size
>>> expected:<8> but was:<9>
>>>        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:91)
>>>        at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:645)
>>>        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:126)
>>>        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:470)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.archiva.repository.metadata.MetadataToolsTest.assertSnaps
>>> h
>>> o
>>> tVersi
>>> ons(MetadataToolsTest.java:372)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.archiva.repository.metadata.MetadataToolsTest.testGatherS
>>> n
>>> a
>>> pshotV
>>> ersionsA(MetadataToolsTest.java:76)
>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>>> j
>>> ava:57
>>> )
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcce
>>> s
>>> s
>>> orImpl
>>> .java:43)
>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>        at

org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.
>>> java:44)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCa
>>> l
>>> l
>>> able.j
>>> ava:15)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkM
>>> e
>>> t
>>> hod.ja
>>> va:41)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMe
>>> t
>>> h
>>> od.jav
>>> a:20)
>>>        at
>>> org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunBeforeTestMeth
>>> o
>>> d
>>> Callba
>>> cks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestMethodCallbacks.java:74)
>>>        at
>>> org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunAfterTestMetho
>>> d
>>> C
>>> allbac
>>> ks.evaluate(RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.java:83)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.rules.TestWatchman$1.evaluate(TestWatchman.java:48)
>>>        at
>>> org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.SpringRepeat.eval
>>> u
>>> a
>>> te(Spr
>>> ingRepeat.java:72)
>>>        at
>>> org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.runC
>>> h
>>> i
>>> ld(Spr
>>> ingJUnit4ClassRunner.java:231)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRu
>>> n
>>> n
>>> er.jav
>>> a:49)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:193)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:52)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:191)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:42)
>>>        at
>>> org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:184)
>>>        at
>>> org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunBeforeTestClas
>>> s
>>> C
>>> allbac
>>> ks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.java:61)
>>>        at
>>> org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.RunAfterTestClass
>>> C
>>> a
>>> llback
>>> s.evaluate(RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.java:71)
>>>        at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:236)
>>>        at
>>> org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.run(
>>> S
>>> p
>>> ringJU
>>> nit4ClassRunner.java:174)
>>>        at

org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:
>>> 236)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit
>>> 4
>>> P
>>> rovide
>>> r.java:134)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.
>>> java:1
>>> 13)
>>>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
>>> j
>>> ava:57
>>> )
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcce
>>> s
>>> s
>>> orImpl
>>> .java:43)
>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodWithArray
>>> (
>>> R
>>> eflect
>>> ionUtils.java:189)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory$ProviderProxy.invok
>>> e
>>> (
>>> Provid
>>> erFactory.java:165)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ProviderFactory.invokeProvider(Prov
>>> i
>>> d
>>> erFact
>>> ory.java:85)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(For
>>> k
>>> e
>>> dBoote
>>> r.java:103)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:
>>> 7