Hi Olivier,

Am 30.01.2014 06:36, schrieb Olivier Lamy:
> Hi,
> Apologize for delay, I was a bit busy because of $DAYJOB and beach :-).
>
> I will have to respin a RC build due to issues fixes.
> BTW if you find any issues let me know before.
I found something, not sure if this is caused by me / our infrastructure
or a general issue:

Searching for users maintained in LDAP is not working reliably. When I
search for a user in the filters, auto-complete shows me the user, but
if I click on it or use "down"+"enter" to select it, nothing happens.
Additionally clicking on "Filter" just removes the search. And third,
the list is not sorted alphabetically (under no criteria, not user name,
full name nor email) even after clicking "Sort by name".

Tested with FF 26 and Chrome 32 (on Windows).

IE10 doesn't even load the GUI, Login / Register is gray and in the
middle of the screen I get the loading spinner.

Greetings
-Sascha-