I think we merge the branch to the master, when it's decided what way to go.

Do you refer to the intermittent failures of store-jcr module with your answer
or do you refer to other issues?
I had the intermittent failures too and thought about some race condition,
because JCR Oak is very asynchronous by design.

Greetings

Martin