We have different lucene (incompatible) dependencies that prevents us to update
the maven indexer and/or jackrabbit. And this will happen again with each
upgrade from one of these two packages in the future.
So would be really good if we can find a solution that removes one of the
lucene dependencies.

Greetings

Martin