No, and that's sort of the issue at hand here.  I've requested these
mailing list changes because the dev@ traffic is typically github or JIRA
chatter.  We have no on list discussions.  I'm basically trying to force
you guys to actually talk to one another via email, since our other
attempts have not worked out well.

I would expect that Slack discussions are summarized here by those
participating in them.  Not automatically.

John