Ran,

I previously sent this email [1] on a recommended approach for creating a
source release.  Let me know if that helps.  Since I didn't see any
questions, I had assumed that it made sense.

I would label what you have proposed here as the pypi package, which would
be good for review as well.

I'm traveling the next few days (US holiday) so my responses may be delayed.

John

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/59e8102457c1a1b49c435e714c39780dc728d7f74da2021ddd5c8281@%3Cdev.ariatosca.apache.org%3E