All,

I wanted to express my well wishes to you all on a successful first
release.  Most podlings see this as a milestone, I'll be updating the
various tracking sheets shortly with this note.

So what's next?  Once the mechanics of a release are squared away, projects
figure out ways to grow the community.  Here's a short list of things I'd
recommend:

- Make sure the release process is documented and that the next release has
a different release manager.
- Start putting together developer centric documentation.  This may include
some high level architecture, written designs.
- Put together a contributor's guide.  This may explain how the project
works (via github pull requests), creating JIRA tickets, browsing fisheye,
testing locally.
- Make all of this easily discoverable.  We have a lot of these documents,
but they may be hard to find.
- Make sure we have a downloads page that points to the source release (ASF
requirement).

John